I HOPE SETTING OFF YOUR FIREWORKS ON JULY 3RD MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR SMALL PENIS
why is my ex emailing me
unless you want to give money you can miss me with that bullshit
you are allowed to terminate toxic relationships
you are allowed to walk away from people who hurt you
you are allowed to be angry and selfish and unforgiving
you don’t owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself
who held you
you would love me.
i will never disrespect my bed. or my soul.
“I am left knowing that I love you more than my own skin. And though you may not love me as much, you do love me a little. Don’t you? If this is not true, I will always be hopeful that it could be. I adore you. -Frida”
"A fruitless passion, but it broke my heart and caused it pangs for a solid month as miss May gave way to June."
Creamy Margarita Popsicles
• 1¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes), plus 4 limes for stabilizing the popsicle sticks
• 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 cup water
• ¼ cup tequila
• 2 tablespoons orange juice (optional)
• Kosher salt or margarita salt
You will also need:
• 12 (3oz) cups
• Small popsicle sticks or craft spoons
• A pitcher or large cocktail shaker
1. In a pitcher or large cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, water, tequila, and orange juice. It is important to combine the ingredients in a container that has a spout because it will make it much easier to pour the mix into cups.
2. Line out the cups on a baking sheet. Fill each cup 90% of the way with the tequila mixture.
3. Slice the limes into ¼ inch thick rounds. Push a craft spoon through the center of each lime round, so that half of the stick pokes out from each side. Top the mixture with the lime sticks. Make sure the lime is resting directly on top of the tequila mixture.
4. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight. When ready to remove the popsicles from the cups, simply snip a small cut in the rim of each cup and peel them away from the popsicle. Place the popsicles onto a dish with crushed ice to keep them from melting too quickly, Sprinkle the tops generously with salt, and serve.